Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year!




I wish you all the best in 2016. 
Thanks to all of you who have visit my blog. And thanks for your kind comments.
 I hope that 2016 will be the year when creativity will flow and many fabulous quilts
 will be sewn all over the world. 
More quilts and fewer wars, it would be a dream.

And.... I'm sure more love in the world will make a difference.





The days before Christmas there was a package in my mailbox.
 I want to start the year with some inspiring new fabrics. I don't know yet what will become of them but it's great just to watch and combine them with other fabrics.


 A good start ..

I hope to see a lot of you during 2016!

Happy Quilting!
Margreth 


2 comments:

  1. Gott Nytt År... Hoppas på ett härligt nytt "syår" med.... Ha det gott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Margreth! So beautiful snowy photos! That's how Christmas should look! Your new fabrics are gorgeus (I'm happy to have few of those) and I'm sure they inspire you to make something unique! x Teje

    ReplyDelete